Vacation Care Enrolment Information for 5-16 April 2021
We have reduced the fees to $45 for in-centre days and $55 for excursion days to help more families but your personal fees will still depend on your Child Care Subsidy Percentage and approved hours.
Please note that excursions have very limited spaces.
You can use the subsidy estimator to calculate your fees (please use 9 hours for the session duration)
If you have any questions, please let us know and we will assist you.
Kooloora Vacation Care program operates during each of the school holiday breaks. It is a vibrant program with a clear structure. It has a child centered approach which includes activities in the centre as well as excursion days out.
The program is managed by Nicole Arathoon, our qualified school teacher and our support staff. Kooloora Vacation Care is supported by Randwick City Council.
Click below to view April 2021 VACATION CARE PROGRAM
Deadline of enrolments for April 2021 school holidays is on the 31st of March 2021
- Login to your Smart Central account
- On the HOME page, click “BOOKINGS” beside the name of your child.
3. Click “NEW BOOKING”
4. Room > click Kooloora Vacation Care
5. Day > find the day you want to book (Use “LAST WEEK” or “NEXT WEEK” button to find the days. *Days can only be booked ONE AT A TIME. If you need to book multiple days, you need to go back and click the date again.
6. Skip the session
7. Click Request
8. Repeat the procedure if you have multiple children enrolled.
If you are enroling for the first time at Kooloora Vacation Care, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you the link and instructions to enrol.
We have now moved to direct debit registration. Once your application has been approved, you will receive an email to register for direct debit.
For questions, please call 0423 385 308 or email email@example.com