Kingsford Legal Centre (KLC) is an award winning community legal centre giving free legal advice and help to people who live, work or study in the Randwick and Botany local government areas.
Kingsford Legal Centre can advise on matters such as:
- Domestic Violence
- Credit and Debt
- Victim’s Compensation
- Criminal Law
- Employment Law
- Discrimination Law (anywhere within NSW)
- Centrelink Problems
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Consumer Matters
- Neighbourhood Disputes
- Limited advice on Family law matters
Kingsford Legal Centre does not provide advice in the following areas of law:
- Making a will;
- Mortgages or conveyancing;
- Workers compensation;
- Personal injury (except victims compensation);
- Medical negligence;
- Commercial matters or business law;
- Taxation; and
- to employersin employment matters;
- to landlords in tenancy matters; and against the University of New South Wales.
KLC lawyers come down to Kooloora every Tuesday fortnight during school terms from 2:00-4:00pm. Please call Kingsford Legal Centre phone (02) 9385 9566, email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.