The safety and wellbeing of our staff and children is of paramount importance to us at all times. As such we will continue to work closely with NSW Health to ensure that all necessary health advice is adhered to as follows:
THE STAFF WILL:
- Wear masks indoors
- Sign in on the QR code situated at the front Parent Corner
- Inform the Coordinator immediately if they are identified as a Close Contact or have tested positive to Covid 19.
- Be vaccinated with one, two or three doses
- Masks are mandatory for pick up and drop off of your child/ children
- Sign in to Vacation Care using the QR code on the front door
- Inform the Coordinator immediately if you, your child or a family member have been identified as a Close Contact or tested positive for Covid 19. Please self isolate for 7 days and get a Covid test and show us the results before your child can return to the centre. In the event your child has been deemed a close contact or has Covid 19, the centre may need to be closed depending on staffing.
NSW Health has requested anyone who has been unwell or if you develop any symptoms such as a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, loss of smell/taste, muscle/joint pains, diarrhoea, nausea/vomiting or extreme tiredness to be tested at one of the COVID-19 testing clinics.
Coordinator contact details: Nicole 0410 405 464